Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Transformers and Valentines

For all you lovebirds out there,


Hope you had a wonderful Valentines' Day that was romantic and sweet or if you're like one of my favourite clients...had a bit of an inside joke.



Apparently this adorable couple are known as the "black sheep" amongst their friends...and hence, they have to stick together.   What better gift than to have one you can laugh about!

This is the true love in my life.....my godson Isaac.  He is going to grow up to be an international lawyer/playboy.....we might be a tad biased though!


 ~~~~

Without revealing my age....yes, I am at that age that I have to start lying about it........  I remember Transformers when it was first popular in the 80s.  I endured many a weekend of my brother flying around the house with his transforming cars.  So with a whole new generation of children who are discovering Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, it brings back so many fond memories of my brother at age 5.  (Not to mention the standing ovation he and his friends apparently gave the movie preview when it screened a couple of years ago- boys will be boys)
 
  
Doting Dad Tommy wanted a edible version of Bumblebee for little Nathan's 4th birthday.  Many thanks to darling James for lending me his beloved Bumblebee to be a model. 


What do you think?  

 More than meets the eye..............??  

and now I can't get the tune out of my head!!!

~~~~

and these photos just in,



The professional shots of Carolyn and Ezra's cake last month.  Much thanks to Evermore Photography for taking such lovely shots of the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment