Monday, December 13, 2010

Inspirations

Inspirations can come from the strangest places.  Only 10 days to Christmas and I am finding my inspiration is running low.   So, I thought I'd share with you some images that have inspired me this year, just in case yours is running low too!

Beautiful images

 
Wall painting by Shona Heath at Twig and thistle


This "So very happy" card really made me smile!


Illustrations and all sorts of pretty things by JooJoo


Stunning dusk photos of the family Fuji orchard in Japan by She who eats


 Beautiful shots by Jacinta at Bawkbawk


Beautiful places

Laurent winery, Margaret River

Lake Tekapo, New Zealand

Morning fog in Oslo, Norway.  Photographer unknown

I don't know where this is, but its the sort of place that I'd imagine where all the stresses of life would cease to exist.  If you know where it is, please let me know!!


Beautiful Sweets

Vogue Korea


 The Picasso of pastry - Pierre Herme Collection



The Dalloyau Christmas Catalogue
with over 200 years of pastry making experience!


Lenoire Christmas Collection, Paris


and of course the hallowed macaron
The store pictures are from the famous Laduree in Paris.  The macarons and macaron trees are from Bobbette & Belle, and the beautiful dessert displays are from Amy Atlas.  Collage by Cookie Creatives.


and of course, beautiful cakes


 

I dream of cake creations, collage by Something old, something new
 

Couture cakes by Faye Cahill.
Collage by Petitmode

I hope you enjoy looking at these pretty things, as much as I enjoyed putting this post together.



No comments:

Post a Comment